ImpactLPA - Terms & Conditions
Impact LPA and all logos used are registered trademarks and cannot be used in full or in part without express permission.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website and all other sites operated and used by Impact LPA in order to promote the sale of goods. Please ensure you have read and understand the terms in full prior to ordering anything from this site. Should you not agree to the terms outlined below please close your browser immediately. By clicking you are looking to buy anything implies that you have agreed to all the terms laid out below.
- Site Access
- Use of Website
- Site Uptime
- Visitor Conduct
- Links to and from other websites
- Exclusion of Liability
- Governing Juristiction
- Our Details
- 1.Site Access
- 1.1 You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. In order to purchase any goods you will need to provide your details which may be kept for future login and mailers.
- 2.Use of Website
- 2.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- 2.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us and must not be reproduced without our prior consent. If you like what we do and would like to find out more about partnering with us or stocking our garments, then feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2.3 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- 3. Site Uptime
- 3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days a year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- 3.2 This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- 4. Visitor Conduct
- 4.1 With the exception of personally identifiable information, any material you send or post to this website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise to the contrary we will be free to use for mailing purposes however we will never disclose your information to any other organisation.
- 4.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- 4.3 Impact LPA will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2
- 5. Links to and from other websites
- 5.1 If you would like to link to www.impactlpa.com, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
(a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
(c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
(d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
- 5.2 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.1 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- 6. Disclaimer
- 6.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- 6.2 The material on this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
- 7. Exclusion of Liability
- 7.1 Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- 7.2 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for
(i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977);
(iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
(iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
- 8. Governing Juristiction
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
- 9. Our Details
- Our business’s name is: Impact LPA Limited and we can be contacted using the following email address email@example.com